Jump to Main Content
- Han, Jianshan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.7 pp. 4529-4534
- biocompatibility; biomineralization; fluorescence; image analysis; lymph nodes; magnetic resonance imaging; mice; models; osteosarcoma; planning; resection
- ... The accurate imaging of the lymph nodes represents a critical indicator for tumor staging and surgical planning (e.g., osteosarcoma). Clinically, nodal tracing using a radio-nanocolloid is often limited by the inaccessibility of real-time images and inadequate anatomical information. Herein, we present a ⁹⁹ᵐTc-labeled biomineralization nanoprobe for the advanced detection of osteosarcoma and lymph ...
- Han, Jianshan, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2015 v.99 no.4 pp. 1923-1933
- Streptomyces lavendulae; antibiotic resistance; bioactive properties; biotechnology; genes; genetic engineering; microbiology; mutants; plasmids; screening; secondary metabolites
- ... Streptomyces is studied intensively for its outstanding ability to produce bioactive secondary metabolites and for its complicated morphological differentiation process. A classical genetic manipulation system for Streptomyces has been developed and widely used in the community for a long time, using antibiotic resistance markers to select for double-crossover mutants. The screening process is alw ...