Jump to Main Content
- Han, Jiatong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.20 pp. 11222-11229
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; active sites; aerobic conditions; benzaldehyde; benzyl alcohol; boron; catalysts; catalytic activity; dehydrogenation; gases; graphene; moieties; oxidation
- ... Boron-doped graphene samples (BGs) with tunable boron content of 0–2.90 at% were synthesized and directly used in the gas-phase oxidation of benzyl alcohol to benzaldehyde, and showed excellent performance. XPS results indicated that the graphitic sp² B species (BC₃) is the mainly boron dopant species incorporated in the graphene lattice, which could significantly improve the content of ketone car ...
- Han, Jiatong, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Molecular ecology 2018 v.27 no.8 pp. 1833-1847
- Arabidopsis; Pseudomonas syringae pv. tomato; Trichoplusia ni; antagonism; genetic analysis; herbivores; insects; jasmonic acid; microbiome; models; pathogens; phenotype; pleiotropy; rhizosphere; soil microorganisms; transcription (genetics)
- ... Plant‐associated soil microbes are important mediators of plant defence responses to diverse above‐ground pathogen and insect challengers. For example, closely related strains of beneficial rhizosphere Pseudomonas spp. can induce systemic resistance (ISR), systemic susceptibility (ISS) or neither against the bacterial foliar pathogen Pseudomonas syringae pv. tomato DC3000 (Pto DC3000). Using a mod ...