Jump to Main Content
- Hao, Guanyu, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.39 pp. 22182-22192
- carcinogenesis; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; pH; therapeutics
- ... The pH in tumour cells and the tumour microenvironment has played important roles in cancer development and treatment. It was thought that both the extracellular and intracellular pH values in tumours are acidic and lower than in normal cells. However, recent progress in the measurement of pH in tumour tissue has disclosed that the intracellular pH (pHᵢ) of cancer cells is neutral or even mildly a ...
- Hao, Guanyu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biomaterials 2018 v.177 pp. 40-51
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; cations; copper; drug therapy; geometry; magnetic resonance imaging; mice; microstructure; nanoparticles; pH; tissues
- ... Non-invasive imaging-guided tumor therapy requires new-generation bio-nanomaterials to sensitively respond to the unique tumor microenvironment for precise diagnosis and efficient treatment. Here, we report such a theranostic nanoplatform by engineering defect-rich multifunctional Cu-doped layered double hydroxide (Cu-LDH) nanoparticles, which integrates pH-sensitive T1-magnetic resonance imaging ...