Jump to Main Content
- Hauler, R.C., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Aquaculture 2007 v.273 no.4 pp. 545-555
- Salmo salar; salmon; animal growth; digestibility; feed intake; body composition; fish feeding; lysine; amino acid metabolism; fish culture
- ... This study investigated whether the efficiency of lysine utilisation for liveweight gain, protein gain and lysine gain was affected by feeding regime in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) parr. Twelve diets containing from 10.15 to 20.79 g dietary digestible lysine kg- 1 were hand-fed either to satiation or to a controlled fixed ration. The controlled ration was set to equal the feed intake of the b ...
- Hauler, R.C., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Aquaculture 2000 v.185 no.3/4 pp. 299-311
- Salmo salar; fish meal; extrusion; feeds; fish feeding; soybean meal; liveweight gain; feed intake; feed conversion; dietary protein