Jump to Main Content
- He, Q.G., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2013 v.88 no.2 pp. 117-122
- 1-methylcyclopropene; total soluble solids; catalase; catechol oxidase; malondialdehyde; relative humidity; superoxide dismutase; weight loss; firmness; titratable acidity; color; guavas; ripening; Psidium guajava; peroxidase; vapors; ascorbic acid
- ... Guava (Psidium guajava L. 'Pearl') fruit were harvested at approx. the 80% mature stage. Fruit were exposed to 1.0 μl l-1 1-methylcyclopropene (1-MCP) gaseous vapour for 12 h in a closed chamber maintained at 25ºC, stored at 28ºC and 60 - 65% relative humidity (RH) for 15 d, then assessed for their physiological and quality characteristics. The results showed that 1-MCP treatment delayed any incre ...
- He, Q.G., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Veterinary research communications 2005 v.29 no.6 pp. 487-497
- epitopes; Suid alphaherpesvirus 1; disease diagnosis; Escherichia coli; latex agglutination test; recombinant fusion proteins; plasmid vectors; Aujeszky disease; vaccination; gene expression; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; immune response; viral antigens; recombinant vaccines; microbial genetics; glycoproteins; swine
- ... A 0.8 kb DNA fragment encoding the major epitope domain of glycoprotein E (gE) of pseudorabies virus (PRV) was inserted downstream of the T7 promoter of an expression vector, pET-28b, to yield the recombinant plasmid pETgE804. After induction by isopropy1-β-D-thiogalactopyranoside (IPTG), a high level expression of fusion protein was obtained. SDS-PAGE and western immunoblotting analysis showed th ...