Jump to Main Content
- He, Yuantao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.19 pp. 10796-10806
- ambient temperature; aqueous solutions; calcium chloride; dyes; electrolytes; gold; magnesium chloride; magnesium sulfate; mixing ratio; molecular weight; nanofiltration; organochlorine compounds; polyamides; polyethyleneimine; polymerization; porosity; rhodamines; sodium chloride; sodium sulfate; ultrafiltration; zinc chloride
- ... A novel positively charged composite nanofiltration (NF) membrane with tunable active layer structure was successfully developed via interfacial polymerization on a polysulfone (PSF) ultrafiltration (UF) membrane surface, using polyethyleneimine (PEI) as the monomer of the aqueous phase, and a mixture of isophthaloyl dichloride (IPC) and tri-mesoyl chloride (TMC) as the monomer of the organic phas ...
- He, Yuantao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.8 pp. 4361-4369
- aqueous solutions; chemical structure; chitosan; lactic acid; magnesium chloride; magnesium sulfate; molecular weight; nanofiltration; organochlorine compounds; polyethylene glycol; polymerization; scanning electron microscopy; sodium chloride; sodium sulfate; spectroscopy; temperature; ultrafiltration
- ... A positively charged composite hollow fiber nanofiltration (NF) membrane was prepared via interfacial polymerization (IP) between chitosan lactate (CL) and trimesoyl chloride (TMC) on a polyether sulfone (PES) hollow fiber ultrafiltration (UF) membrane. The chemical structure and the morphologies of the resultant NF membranes were characterized with attenuated total reflectance-infrared spectrosco ...