Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: zihao?
- He, Zehao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.512 pp. 853-861
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; foams; graphene; heavy metals; ion exchange; kinetics; mercury; metal ions; models; moieties; pH; phytic acid; river water; seawater; sorption isotherms; surface area; water purification
- ... Phytic acid (PA) induced graphene macrostructures were synthesized and investigated for the sorption characteristics and mechanisms of mercury. The as-synthesized graphene foam possessed large specific surface area and amphiphilicity. FTIR and XPS analysis revealed that the as-prepared graphene macrostructure retained oxygen-containing functional groups after hydrothermal reduction and also captur ...
- He, Zehao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Carbon 2017 v.116 pp. 760-765
- ambient temperature; gate-to-gate; graphene; image analysis; radio; silicon carbide
- ... We report a room-temperature, low-impedance and high-sensitivity terahertz direct detector based on bilayer graphene field-effect transistor (GFET). Epitaxially grown on silicon carbide, the bilayer graphene had an as-grown carrier mobility of 3000 cm2/Vs. The source/drain contacts were formed on the freshly cleaned graphene sheet to minimize the contact resistance and served also as terahertz ant ...