Jump to Main Content
- He, Zeyu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.79 pp. 11884-11887
- alcohols; carbon-hydrogen bond activation; catalysts; catalytic activity; chemical bonding; chemoselectivity; dehydrogenation; moieties; ruthenium
- ... An unprecedented α-C–H borylation of secondary alcohols was successfully achieved and delivered various tertiary α-boryl alcohols via [Ru]/[Fe] relay catalysis. The dehydrogenation catalyst (Ru) and borylation catalyst (Fe) interacted to increase the chemoselectivity. By installing the “platform functional group” Bpin via this α-C–H borylation, several alcoholic α-C–H and C–O bond functionalizatio ...
- He, Zeyu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Water, air, and soil pollution 2017 v.228 no.4 pp. 128
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; activated carbon; adsorbents; adsorption; bagasse; carbon dioxide; nitrogen; porous media; scanning electron microscopy; sugar industry; thermogravimetry; zeolites
- ... Bagasse activated carbon (AC) and the new type of activated carbon (KAC) prepared with reactivation method of ZnCl₂-KOH were modified with triethylenetetramine (TETA) and tetraethylenepentamine (TEPA). The as-modified adsorbents for CO₂ separation were investigated by thermal gravimetric analysis (TGA), Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), elemental analysis, N₂ adsorption–desorption, a ...