Jump to Main Content
- Hemdan, Bahaa Ahmed, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.10 pp. 9508-9523
- Aspergillus niger; Candida albicans; Enterococcus faecalis; Escherichia coli; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Listeria monocytogenes; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Salmonella enterica; Staphylococcus aureus; X-ray diffraction; antibiotic resistance; antimicrobial properties; bacteria; copper; copper nanoparticles; disinfectants; disinfection; drinking water; humans; minimum inhibitory concentration; nanopores; pathogens; toxicity; wastewater treatment
- ... We used a green sol–gel synthesis method to fabricate a novel nanoporous copper aluminosilicate (CAS) material. Nanoporous CAS was characterized using X-ray powder diffraction (XRD), field emission transmission and scanning electron microscopies (FE-TEM/FE-SEM), Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy, and optical analyses. The CAS was also evaluated for use as a promising disinfectant for ...
- Hemdan, Bahaa Ahmed, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.648 pp. 1297-1304
- Escherichia coli O157; Human adenovirus C; Norovirus; Salmonella Typhimurium; alkalinity; ambient temperature; autoclaving; biochemical oxygen demand; chemical oxygen demand; drinking water; electrical conductivity; enteropathogens; irrigated farming; mice; microorganisms; nitrates; nitrites; oxygen; pH; pathogen survival; pathogenicity; river water; rivers; serotypes; storage temperature; sulfates; surface water; total dissolved solids; turbidity; virion; Nile River
- ... The ability of Escherichia coli O157:H7, Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium, Human adenovirus serotype 2 (HAdV2) and Murine Norovirus 1 (MNV-1) to survive in river water at −20, 4, room temperature (~24 °C) and 37 °C, were evaluated under dark conditions. The tested surface water was obtained from the main Nile River in the Dokki area, Giza and sterilized by autoclaving. The pathogens were in ...