Jump to Main Content
- Hennemann, Mariana Coutinho, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2015 v.187 no.8 pp. 513
- carbon; carbon nitrogen ratio; eutrophication; lakes; limnology; nitrogen content; nutrients; organic matter; paleontology; phosphorus; primary productivity; sediments; stable isotopes; watersheds; Brazil
- ... Paleolimnology of lake sediments can be a powerful tool to assess various aspects of lake history and catchment change through elemental, isotopic and molecular analysis of the sedimented organic matter (OM). In this sense, the objective of the present study was to investigate the source, depositional history and preservation of OM in the sediments of two different sites in Peri Lake (southern Bra ...
- Hennemann, Mariana Coutinho, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2011 v.181 no.1-4 pp. 347-361
- Cylindrospermopsis raciborskii; climate; lakes; nutrient content; rain; seasonal variation; surface water; temperature; water quality; watersheds; wind direction; Brazil
- ... Coastal lagoons are ecologically and economically important environments but a relative low number of studies were carried out in subtropical and permanently closed coastal lagoons. The present study aimed at assessing the temporal and spatial dynamic of trophic relevant water quality parameters in the small, deep and freshwater Peri coastal lagoon, South Brazil. During the 19 sampled months (Marc ...