Jump to Main Content
- Henrick, K., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2006 v.34 pp. D287
- bioinformatics; databases; harvesting; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; nucleic acids
- ... The Macromolecular Structure Database (MSD) (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/msd/) [H. Boutselakis, D. Dimitropoulos, J. Fillon, A. Golovin, K. Henrick, A. Hussain, J. Ionides, M. John, P. A. Keller, E. Krissinel et al. (2003) E-MSD: the European Bioinformatics Institute Macromolecular Structure Database. Nucleic Acids Res., 31, 458-462.] group is one of the three partners in the worldwide Protein DataBank ( ...
- Henrick, K., et al. Show all 25 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2010 v.38 no.suppl_1 pp. D308
- X-ray diffraction; bioinformatics; chemical elements; cryo-electron microscopy; databases; infrastructure; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; nucleic acids; proteins; Europe
- ... The Protein Data Bank in Europe (PDBe) (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/) is actively working with its Worldwide Protein Data Bank partners to enhance the quality and consistency of the international archive of bio-macromolecular structure data, the Protein Data Bank (PDB). PDBe also works closely with its collaborators at the European Bioinformatics Institute and the scientific community around the wor ...