Jump to Main Content
- Hess, S.C., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- The Journal of essential oil research 2010 v.22 no.6 pp. 596-599
- Mangifera indica; mangoes; medicinal plants; leaves; chemical constituents of plants; essential oils; volatile compounds; quantitative analysis; gas chromatography; mass spectrometry; sesquiterpenoids; hydrocarbons; developmental stages; seasonal variation; plant extracts; medicinal properties; anticarcinogenic activity; antimicrobial properties; antioxidant activity; cytotoxicity; Brazil
- Hess, S.C., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- The Journal of essential oil research 1997 v.9 no.4 pp. 477-478
- Jatropha; essential oils; beta-pinene; rhizomes; chemical constituents of plants; Brazil
- ... The oils and extract obtained by water distillation, and by cold extraction with dichloromethane from Jatropha elliptica rhizomes were analyzed by GC and GC/MS. The plant rhizomes were collected from the "cerrado" of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil. delta-Selinene (35.7%) was found to be the major component in the oil and extract. ...