Jump to Main Content
- Hintzsche, Henning, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Food research international 2018 v.113 pp. 74-85
- Aspergillus; aflatoxins; biotransformation; corn; decontamination; food contamination; food matrix; foods; gamma radiation; milk; nutritive value; ozone; peanuts; public health; secondary metabolites; sensory properties; water content; yeasts; Africa
- ... Aflatoxins are highly toxic compounds produced as secondary metabolites by some Aspergillus species, whose occurrence have been reported predominantly in several types of foods of low moisture content, while aflatoxin biotransformation products have been reported mainly in milk and milk products. This review deals with the occurrence of aflatoxins in some of the major food products in the last 5 y ...
- Hintzsche, Henning, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Critical reviews in environmental science and technology 2012 v.42 no.22 pp. 2408-2434
- biochemical compounds; detectors; exposure duration
- ... Effects of electromagnetic fields on biological systems of all levels, ranging from isolated biomolecules to whole organisms, have been investigated comprehensively for a long time. Due to a lack of suitable sources and detectors, the terahertz frequency range has not been investigated to the same amount as other frequencies. Even though early reports date back to the 1960s, thorough research has ...