Jump to Main Content
- Hollenbach, Julia, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Theriogenology 2020 v.148 pp. 122-131
- Leydig cells; Sertoli cells; Western blotting; adults; antibodies; atrophy; cytoplasm; dogs; fluorescent antibody technique; gene expression regulation; immunohistochemistry; messenger RNA; neoplasm progression; neoplasms; protein content; proteins; puberty; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; spermatogenesis; staining; tight junctions; transcription (genetics)
- ... The blood-testis barrier (BTB) consists of different cell-to-cell connections, including tight junction proteins like claudin-11 (CLDN11). For dogs, only limited data is published dealing with these proteins in general. Therefore, their physiological relevance, their postnatal expression, and their distribution pattern in pathological conditions, e.g. in altered spermatogenesis and testicular neop ...
- Hollenbach, Julia, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2017 v.121 no.29 pp. 15804-15814
- glass; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; physical chemistry; porous media; silica gel; temperature
- ... The stepwise pseudomorphic transformation of silica gel and porous glass into MCM-41 (Mobil Composition of Matter No. 41) has been investigated for the first time with hyperpolarized ¹²⁹Xe NMR. The changes in structure were followed by changes in the line shape and chemical shift of the ¹²⁹Xe NMR signals, whereby variable temperature (VT)-NMR and selective 1D exchange spectroscopy (EXSY) experimen ...