Jump to Main Content
- Holm, Petter, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Current opinion in environmental sustainability 2016 v.18 pp. 115-121
- decision making; environmental governance; fisheries; stakeholders; Europe
- ... Informational governance is an analytical concept that addresses the role of recent rapidly increasing information activities in governance processes and institutions. Scientific information no longer has the status as the only source of relevant information in organizational and public decision making. Instead, the Information Age provides new opportunities for the influence of bottom-up informat ...
- Holm, Petter, et al. Show all 26 Authors
- Fish and fisheries 2018 v.19 no.2 pp. 363-376
- collaborative management; computer simulation; cost effectiveness; ecosystems; fisheries; fishery resources; planning; stakeholders
- ... We present a framework for results‐based management (RBM) of commercial fisheries. The core idea of RBM is to reduce micromanagement by delegating management responsibility to resource users. The RBM framework represents an industrial organization approach to co‐management and comprises three defining processes, conducted by three independent “agents”: (i) an “authority” defines specific and measu ...