Jump to Main Content
- Hong, T.T.T., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Livestock science 2007 v.109 no.1-3 pp. 135-137
- cooking; fermentation; swine; diet; intestines; intestinal absorption; intestinal microorganisms; digestibility; animal growth; experimental diets; swine feeding; digesta; protein content; fiber content; feed formulation
- Hong, T.T.T., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of animal physiology and animal nutrition 2009 v.93 no.2 pp. 181-191
- animal age; average daily gain; breeds; cassava; cecum; colon; crude fiber; crude protein; dietary fiber; digestibility; digestive tract; energy; experimental diets; feces; feed conversion; growth performance; heart; kidneys; landraces; liver; neutral detergent fiber; nutrients; organic matter; piglets; rectum; rice bran; small intestine; stomach; sweet potatoes; vines; weaning
- ... The aim of the study was to evaluate the effects of piglet age and dietary fibre source on the development of visceral organs and the gastrointestinal tract (GIT), and on growth performance and total tract apparent digestibility (TTAD) in local [pure-breed Mong cai (MC)] and exotic [Landrace x Yorkshire (LY)] piglets. The experimental diets contained different fibre sources: C (basal diet), RB (ba ...