Jump to Main Content
- Horňák, Miroslav, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Animal science journal = 2017 v.88 no.1 pp. 27-32
- DNA; amino acids; bitches; chromosome aberrations; chromosomes; comparative genomic hybridization; exons; genes; lymphoma; mutation; tissues
- ... In this study, chromosomal imbalances in tumor tissues (lymphomas) and nucleotide changes in tumor suppressor TP53 were studied in a Bernese Mountain dog bitch and a cross breed bitch. Using comparative genomic hybridization, numerous chromosomal rearrangements were detected, which indicated the heterogeneity in tumor growth: in the cross breed bitch, a deletion on the chromosome 9, and duplicatio ...
- Hornak, Miroslav, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of applied genetics 2015 v.56 no.4 pp. 515-523
- blastocyst; chromosome aberrations; chromosomes; comparative genomic hybridization; cytogenetic analysis; gametogenesis; genome; meiosis; polyspermy; swine; zygote
- ... In pigs, in vitro production is difficult with a high occurrence of polyspermy and low blastocyst formation rates. To test the hypothesis that this may, at least in part, be due to chromosomal errors, we employed whole genome amplification and comparative genomic hybridization, performing comprehensive chromosome analysis to assess both cells of the two-cell stage in vitro porcine embryos. We thus ...