Jump to Main Content
- Hu, Jianglei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2019 v.208 pp. 42-49
- alginates; biomass; catalytic activity; cations; copper; hydroxylation; oxidation; phenol; polymers; schiff bases
- ... As a biomass polymer, alginate-based material has drawn considerable attention and been applied in many fields. However, the research on alginate-based Schiff Base metal complex is scarce. Herein, a novel alginate-based Schiff Base Cu (II) complex was prepared via oxidation and imidization of alginate by periodate and organic amine, respectively. In additon, their catalytic performance in phenol h ...
- Hu, Jianglei, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental Science & Technology 2013 v.47 no.20 pp. 11562-11568
- denitrification; desulfurization; flue gas; humidity; nanofibers; nanoparticles; nitric oxide; oxidation; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; polyacrylonitrile; sulfur dioxide; temperature; titanium; titanium dioxide; ultraviolet radiation
- ... TiO₂ nanoparticles were successfully fabricated on electrospun polyacrylonitrile (PAN) nanofibers via the coupling of electrospinning and hydrothermal pathway. A straightforward photocatalysis oxidation process has been developed for simultaneous desulfurization and denitrification of flue gas using the TiO₂–PAN photocatalyst. Also, the influences of some important operating parameters, such as ti ...