Jump to Main Content
- Hu, Linghao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture 2019 v.99 no.11 pp. 5168-5175
- Escherichia coli; Gram-negative bacteria; Listeria monocytogenes; Salmonella enterica; Staphylococcus aureus; antibacterial properties; atomic force microscopy; cell membrane structures; essential oils; food industry; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; ingredients; minimum inhibitory concentration; nanocapsules; nanoparticles; odors; particle size; pepper; porous media; silica; transmission electron microscopy; zeta potential
- ... BACKGROUND: It is well known that plant essential oils have good antimicrobial activity. However, their strong volatility and intense odor limit their application. Mesoporous silica (MCM‐41), a non‐toxic mesoporous material with excellent loading capability, is a promising delivery system for different types of food ingredients in the food industry. RESULTS: In this study, we first performed compo ...
- Hu, Linghao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Archives of virology 2015 v.160 no.4 pp. 987-994
- Infectious hematopoietic necrosis virus; Penaeidae; diagnostic techniques; genome; microbial detection; mortality; plasmids; probit analysis; shrimp culture
- ... Infectious hypodermal and hematopoietic necrosis virus (IHHNV) causes mortality or runt deformity syndrome in penaeid shrimps and is responsible for significant economic losses in the shrimp aquaculture industry. Here, we describe a novel real-time isothermal recombinase polymerase amplification (RPA) assay developed for IHHNV detection. Using IHHNV plasmid standards and DNA samples from a variety ...