Jump to Main Content
- Hu, Qi-Hui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbon 2015 v.82 pp. 195-204
- carbon; carbon dioxide; carbon nanotubes; cell structures; electrical conductivity; electromagnetic interference; foaming; impact strength; melting; porosity; scanning electron microscopy; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Electrically conductive polycarbonate (PC)/carbon nanotube (CNT) composites were prepared by melt compounding. Well-controlled voids were introduced into the PC/CNT composites by supercritical CO2 foaming technique. The dispersion of CNTs and the cellular morphology of the PC composite foams were characterized with transmission electron microscopy and scanning electron microscopy, respectively. Th ...
- Hu, Qi-Hui, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2012 v.4 no.4 pp. 1948-1953
- ammonia; electrical conductivity; graphene oxide; polystyrenes; thermal stability
- ... A facile and efficient approach was developed to simultaneously functionalize and reduce graphene oxide (GO) with p-phenylene diamine (PPD) by simple refluxing. This was possible by the nucleophilic substitution reaction of epoxide groups of GO with amine groups of PPD aided by NH₃ solution. As a consequence, electrical conductivity of GO-PPD increased to 2.1 × 10² S/m, which was nearly 9 orders o ...