Jump to Main Content
- Hu, Yinchun, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Composites 2018 v.106 pp. 34-41
- composite materials; graphene; polyurethanes; tensile strength; thermoplastics
- ... Healing is a vital factor of polymer materials. Herein, an investigation on the healing performance of Graphene-CNTs reinforced thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) composites induced by microwave was carried out. The results show that the graphene sheet and CNTs formed a combined structure of Graphene-CNTs. This Graphene-CNTs may have a synergy effect on the coupling between microwave and Graphene-CN ...
- Hu, Yinchun, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.68 pp. 43040-43046
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; biocompatibility; calcium; cell proliferation; crystallization; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; hydroxyapatite; nanocrystals; polyamides; scanning electron microscopy; toxicity testing; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Controlling the orientation of well-crystallized nano-hydroxyapatite (n-HA) remains a difficult task because of the complicated process of n-HA crystallization. In the present research, highly aligned n-HA arrays were fabricated on a polyamide matrix. The oriented n-HA crystals were characterized by scanning electron microscopy (SEM), energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS), high-resolution tra ...