Jump to Main Content
- Hu, Yu-Yan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental technology 2017 v.38 no.13-14 pp. 1689-1695
- energy; environmental technology; models; municipal solid waste; urban development; urban planning; waste disposal; China
- ... In this study, the municipal solid waste (MSW) is considered as one kind of energy source in urban planning scheme instead of a trash stream. Considering the characteristics of MSW from different urban functional zones and the current energy supply modes, an evaluation model for waste-to-energy (WtE) method was set up based on the analytical hierarchy process technique. The model consists of three ...
- Hu, Yu-yan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental technology 2012 v.33 no.22 pp. 2517-2523
- catalysts; cooling; environmental technology; ferric sulfate; ferrous sulfate; fly ash; hot water treatment; iron; iron oxides; municipal solid waste; polychlorinated dibenzodioxins; polychlorinated dibenzofurans; temperature; toxicity; waste incineration
- ... The catalytic effect of Fe addition on the decomposition of polychlorinated dibenzo-dioxins and polychlorinated dibenzo-furans (PCDD/Fs) contained in municipal solid waste incineration (MSWI) fly ash during the hydrothermal process was investigated. Influencing factors, such as Fe addition mode, reaction time and cooling procedure after reaction, were tested to evaluate their effects. Experimental ...