Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Deng-feng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2018 v.77 pp. 139-146
- Danio rerio; circadian clocks; circadian rhythm; cytokines; fish; gene expression regulation; genes; image analysis; inflammation; innate immunity; melatonin; models; mutants; mutation; neutrophils; shellfish
- ... The circadian clock has been shown to regulate various immune processes in different animals. Our previous report demonstrated that the innate immune responses in zebrafish show significant rhythmicity that could be regulated by melatonin. Here, we used diurnal zebrafish to determine the role of circadian genes in the inflammatory responses. Our results indicate that circadian genes exhibit rhythm ...
- Huang, Deng-Feng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2010 v.86 no.5 pp. 1493-1501
- Pichia pastoris; Pseudozyma antarctica; Saccharomyces cerevisiae; cell walls; esters; flavor; hexanoic acid; proteins; triacylglycerol lipase; yeasts
- ... Two alternative cell-surface display systems were developed in Pichia pastoris using the α-agglutinin and Flo1p (FS) anchor systems, respectively. Both the anchor cell wall proteins were obtained originally from Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Candida antarctica lipase B (CALB) was displayed functionally on the cell surface of P. pastoris using the anchor proteins α-agglutinin and FS. The activity of CA ...