Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Jingping, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2020 v.149 pp. 801-808
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Grifola frondosa; beta-glucans; bioactive properties; fruiting bodies; gene expression; inflammation; macrophages; medicinal fungi; moieties; molecular weight; neoplasms; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; nutritive value; oligonucleotides; secretion; sodium hydroxide; therapeutics; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Grifola frondosa is an edible and medicinal mushroom with great nutritional values and bioactivities. In the present study, a soluble homogeneous β-glucan, GFPS, with high molecular mass of 5.42 × 10⁶ Da was purified from the fruit bodies of Grifola frondosa using 5% cold NaOH. The structure of GFPS was determined with FT-IR, NMR, and monosaccharide composition analysis, and was identified to be a ...
- Huang, Jingping, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2018 v.1542 pp. 28-36
- aminoglycosides; honey; liquid chromatography; phosphates; royal jelly; sodium; solid phase extraction; statistical analysis; tandem mass spectrometry; trichloroacetic acid; China
- ... A robust and sensitive method of solid-phase extraction followed by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC–MS/MS) was established and performed for the simultaneous determination of eleven aminoglycosides (AGs) in royal jelly and honey. After sample extraction by a phosphate buffer containing trichloroacetic acid (TCA) and ethylenediaminetetracetic acid disodium salt (Na2EDTA), the ext ...