Jump to Main Content
- Huang, You-Xin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2020 v.55 no.3 pp. 1126-1135
- agitation; byproducts; chemical etching; computer hardware; manufacturing; mass transfer; phosphoric acid; silica; silicates; silicon nitride; wafers; water content
- ... The Si₃N₄ layers in a 3D NAND flash patterned wafer are generally removed by hot phosphoric acid. However, the abnormal deposition of silicate which is the by-product from Si₃N₄ etching onto the neighboring SiO₂ layers will cause a serious problem in the subsequent process. In this work, the abnormal deposition phenomenon was investigated by a simple system containing a narrow gap (~ 80 μm) betwee ...
- Huang, You-Xin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.15 pp. 9382-9387
- lighting; momentum; periodicity; photons; spectrometers; spectroscopy; surface plasmon resonance
- ... Typical nanoparticle-based plasmonic index sensors detect the spectral shift of localized surface plasmon resonance (LSPR) upon the change of the environmental index. Therefore, they require broadband illumination and spectrometers. The sensitivity and flexibility of nanoparticle-based index sensors are usually limited because LSPR peaks are usually broad and the spectral position cannot be freely ...