Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Yushu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2019 v.20 no.3 pp. 1167-1177
- biodegradability; composite polymers; cytotoxicity; doxorubicin; endocytosis; flow cytometry; in vitro studies; kinetics; micelles; models; pH; polyethylene glycol
- ... A biodegradable brush-type copolymer PHF-g-(PCL-PEG) based on a cleavable polyacetal backbone and biodegradable side chain modified with polyethylene glycol (PEG) was synthesized in this paper. This particular structure was directional to facilitate the formation of spherical or rod-shaped micelles. Flow cytometry showed that rod-shaped micelles displayed enhanced cellular uptake compared to spher ...
- Huang, Yushu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2019 v.20 no.2 pp. 937-948
- carboxylic acids; catalytic activity; cellulose; cytotoxicity; drugs; fluorescence; folic acid; inhibitory concentration 50; nanocrystals; nanomedicine; pH; polyethyleneimine; therapeutics
- ... To increase the cellular uptake and drug loading of cellulose nanocrystal (CNC)-based nanomedicines, folate/cis-aconityl-doxorubicin@polyethylenimine@CNC (FA/CAD@PEI@CNC) nanomedicines were built up by the building blocks of folate (FA), cis-aconityl-doxorubicin (CAD), polyethylenimine (PEI), and CNCs via the robust layer-by-layer (LbL) assembly technique. The drug loading content (DLC) of FA/CAD@ ...