Jump to Main Content
- Hunpinyo, Piyapong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biomass and bioenergy 2015 v.83 pp. 448-459
- animal fats and oils; computer software; diesel fuel; economic investment; energy; fatty acids; feedstocks; fuel production; heat; heat exchangers; models; prices; production costs; vegetable oil
- ... Hydrogenated renewable diesel (HRD), which is defined as paraffinic hydrocarbon derived from vegetable oil and animal fat, has received consideration worldwide as an alternative diesel fuel. In this work, HRD production from palm fatty acid distillate (PFAD) feedstock was designed and techno-economic evaluation of a heat-integrated HRD production plant was performed. HRD production for a PFAD feed ...
- Hunpinyo, Piyapong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2014 v.88 pp. 1179-1192
- biofuels; biomass; case studies; cost effectiveness; developing countries; electricity; energy efficiency; equipment; fuel production; gasification; heat; models; power plants; synthesis gas; transportation; Thailand
- ... The utilization of syngas shows a highly potential to improve the economic potential of the stand-alone power unit-based gasification plants as well as enhancing the growing demand of transportation fuels. The thermochemical conversion of biomass via gasification to heat and power generations from the earlier study is further enhanced by integrating Fischer–Tropsch (FT) synthesis with the existing ...