Jump to Main Content
- Hur, Jisu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Yàowù shípǐn fēnxī 2019 v.27 no.1 pp. 164-174
- acetonitrile; adulterants; ammonium acetate; aqueous solutions; calibration; detection limit; dietary supplements; diuretics; false negative results; high performance liquid chromatography; hydrochloric acid; hypoglycemic agents; ions; liquid-liquid extraction; pH; product safety; protocols; public health; rapid methods; screening; solid phase extraction; sulfonamides; sulfur dioxide; tandem mass spectrometry; ultra-performance liquid chromatography
- ... There is an increasing amount of dietary supplements that are adulterated with diuretics and anti-diabetic drugs; this has become a global problem due to the wide distribution of dietary supplements and the serious negative health effects of the adulterants. In this study, a rapid screening method was developed for detection and confirmation of 35 sulfonamides in supplements by ultra-high performa ...
- Hur, Jisu, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Analytical methods 2019 v.11 no.41 pp. 5260-5273
- acetonitrile; adulterants; ammonia; cannabinoids; dietary supplements; formic acid; herbal medicines; heterocyclic compounds; ions; liquid-liquid extraction; moieties; pH; phenethylamines; psychotropic agents; public safety; rapid methods; screening; spices; tandem mass spectrometry; weight loss
- ... In this study, a comprehensive screening method for 98 multi-class illegal adulterants (19 NSAIDS, 31 weight loss drugs, 35 psychotropic substances, and 13 cannabinoids) in dietary supplements and Spice drugs was suggested by UHPLC-Q/TOF-MS. After effective application of pH controlled liquid–liquid extraction from herbal supplements and Spice-type drugs, a broad range of 98 adulterants was succes ...