Jump to Main Content
- Huráková, Mária, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2018 v.161 pp. 457-463
- ambient temperature; amyloid; atomic force microscopy; colloids; drying; egg albumen; hens; image analysis; lysozyme; magnetism; microstructure; mixing; morphogenesis; nanoparticles; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy
- ... In this research, the dynamic process of aggregation that forms microflower morphology in solution of lysozyme amyloid fibrils doped with spherical or spindle-like magnetic nanoparticles during the process of drying as well as their final microstructures were investigated. The prepared lysozyme amyloid fibrils as well as their mixtures with in-lab synthesized magnetic particles, which were prepare ...
- Hurakova, Maria, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Nova biotechnologica et chimica 2017 v.16 no.1 pp. 26-31
- Populus; adsorbents; adsorption; byproducts; cellulose; cellulosic wastes; chemical treatment; copper; heavy metals; hemicellulose; ion exchange; iron; lignin; metal ions; models; moieties; pH; sawdust; spectroscopy; wastewater; wood; zinc
- ... Some kinds of natural organic materials have a potential for removal of heavy metal ions from wastewater. It is well known that cellulosic waste materials or by-products can be used as cheap adsorbents in chemical treatment process. In this paper, poplar wood sawdust were used for removal of Cu(II), Zn(II) and Fe(II) ions from model solutions with using the static and dynamic adsorption experiment ...