Jump to Main Content
- Hussni, C. A., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Veterinary quarterly 2016 v.36 no.1 pp. 22-29
- cattle; foot diseases; goats; horses; radiography; sheep
- ... Digital venography is a contrast angiography technique used to study digital vascularity. The technique is simple to be carried out and can be performed under field conditions using a standard radiographic unit. The venogram examination is used to complement conventional radiographic examinations in animals affected by foot diseases. Discrepancy in the contrast vascular pattern may be observed bef ...
- Hussni, C. A., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Equine veterinary journal 2014 v.46 no.5 pp. 635-638
- blood flow; cell movement; flow cytometry; fluorescence microscopy; forelimbs; horses; mononuclear leukocytes; nanocrystals; stem cells; tendinitis; tendons; therapeutics
- ... REASONS FOR PERFORMING STUDY: Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) have been used to treat equine tendonitis with promising results; however, little is known about the potential migration of these cells. OBJECTIVES: To assess the possible migration of MSCs from an implantation site in the superficial digital flexor tendon (SDFT) to a lesion in the SDFT of the contralateral limb. STUDY DESIGN: In vivo exp ...