Jump to Main Content
- Hutama, Aditya, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Molecular ecology resources 2017 v.17 no.2 pp. 288-299
- DNA barcoding; aquatic ecosystems; biodiversity; fish; introduced species; landscapes; Indonesia
- ... Among the 899 species of freshwater fishes reported from Sundaland biodiversity hotspot, nearly 50% are endemics. The functional integrity of aquatic ecosystems is currently jeopardized by human activities, and landscape conversion led to the decline of fish populations in several part of Sundaland, particularly in Java. The inventory of the Javanese ichthyofauna has been discontinuous, and the ta ...
- Hutama, Aditya, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Global ecology and conservation 2017 v.12 pp. 170-187
- Barbodes; Channa; DNA barcoding; Glyptothorax; allopatry; automation; conservation genetics; conservation status; freshwater fish; genetic analysis; genetic distance; genetic variation; mitochondria; population structure; species identification; trees; tropics; Indonesia
- ... Delineating Evolutionary Significant Units for conservation purposes is a crucial step in conservation. Across a distribution range, species frequently display population structure that drives the distribution of genetic diversity. These patterns of genetic structure and diversity result from intricate interactions between biogeographic history and demographic dynamics. Prior biogeographic knowled ...