Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: seung?
- Hyeon, Jin-Seong, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytica chimica acta 2016
- analytical chemistry; blood serum; computer software; metabolites; metabolome; metabolomics; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- ... The goal of metabolomics is to analyze a whole metabolome under a given set of conditions, and accurate and reliable quantitation of metabolites is crucial. Absolute concentration is more valuable than relative concentration; however, the most commonly used method in NMR-based serum metabolic profiling, bin-based and full data point peak quantification, provides relative concentration levels of me ...
- Hyeon, Jin Seong, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Archives of biochemistry and biophysics 2018 v.646 pp. 90-97
- albumins; animal models; biomarkers; blood serum; early diagnosis; excretion; fatty acid metabolism; glucose; kidney diseases; metabolites; metabolomics; mice; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pathophysiology; tricarboxylic acid cycle; urine
- ... Diabetic kidney disease (DKD) involves various pathogenic processes during progression to end stage renal disease, and activated metabolic pathways might be changing based on major pathophysiologic mechanisms as DKD progresses. In this study, nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR)-based metabolic profiling was performed in db/db mice to suggest potential biomarkers for early detection and i ...
- Hyeon, Jin Seong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Phytotherapy research 2015 v.29 no.5 pp. 680-686
- Saussurea costus; cell cycle; cell death; chemoprevention; colorectal neoplasms; neoplasm cells
- ... Abnormal activation of β‐catenin has been reported in 90% in the sporadic and hereditary colorectal cancer. The suppression of abnormally activated β‐catenin is one of the good strategies for chemoprevention and treatment of colorectal cancer. In this study, we have isolated two main compounds from root of Saussurea lappa, dehydrocostus lactone (DCL) and costunolide (CL), and investigated their an ...