Jump to Main Content
- Hyun, Seung Won, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Computational statistics & data analysis 2013 v.58 pp. 276-282
- ... Knowing an upper bound on the number of optimal design points greatly simplifies the search for an optimal design. Carathéodory’s Theorem is commonly used to identify an upper bound. However, the upper bound from Carathéodory’s Theorem is relatively loose when there are three or more parameters in the model. In this paper, an alternative approach of finding a sharper upper bound for classical opti ...
- Hyun, Seung Won, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Planta 2012 v.235 no.1 pp. 13
- Bowman-Birk inhibitor; amino acid composition; animal growth; animal source protein; cysteine; cysteine proteinase inhibitors; developmental stages; enzyme activity; enzymes; feeds; gene overexpression; protein synthesis; proteins; seed development; seeds; soy protein; soybeans; sulfur; transgenic plants
- ... Soybeans provide an excellent source of protein in animal feed. Soybean protein quality can be enhanced by increasing the concentration of sulfur-containing amino acids. Previous attempts to increase the concentration of sulfur-containing amino acids through the expression of heterologous proteins have met with limited success. Here, we report a successful strategy to increase the cysteine content ...