Jump to Main Content
- Iannuzzi, R., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Sedimentary geology 2019 v.389 pp. 54-72
- Carboniferous period; basins; clay; deformation; freshwater; glaciation; glaciers; ice; mudstone; paleoclimatology; pellets; potassium; railroads; rubidium; sandstone; silt; weathering; Brazil; Uruguay
- ... Carboniferous glaciogenic strata (Itararé Gp.) in the southernmost Paraná Basin, Brazil exhibit soft-sediment deformation features previously interpreted as glaciotectonism. These sediments were studied in detail to confirm that they were deformed by ice and to assess the nature of the glaciation, depositional environments, and paleoclimate in this region during the Carboniferous. Five outcrops we ...
- Iannuzzi, R., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Annals of the Entomological Society of America 2008 v.101 no.1 pp. 79-94
- Insecta; phytophagous insects; food plants; ferns and fern allies; leaves; plant damage; paleoecology; fossils; herbivores; New South Wales
- ... We describe three specimens from a Late Mississippian (earliest Serpukhovian) pteridosperm (seed fern) Triphyllopteris austrina (Etheridge Jr.) Morris, of probable lyginopterid affinities, which originates from the Sugar Loaf Creek locality of the Sydney Basin, Australia. These specimens provide six examples of folivory assigned to the ichnotaxon Phagophytichnus ekowskii van Amerom 1966. This dama ...