Jump to Main Content
- Ibrahimoglu, Beycan, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of environmental management 2018 v.217 pp. 727-734
- agricultural land; biochemical oxygen demand; byproducts; chemical oxygen demand; dissolved oxygen; economic valuation; hydrogen; industrial wastes; irrigation; olive mill wastewater; olive oil; organic matter; pollution control
- ... Olive mill wastewater is an industrial waste, generated as a byproduct of olive oil production process and generally contains components such as organic matter, suspended solids, oil, and grease. Although various methods have been developed to achieve the disposal of this industrial wastewater, due to the low cost, the most common disposal application is the passive storage in the lagoons. The mai ...
- Ibrahimoglu, Beycan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy 2016 v.103 pp. 38-48
- burners; combustion; computer software; energy; fluid mechanics; fuel oils; furnaces; heat; mathematical models; porous media; power plants; temperature
- ... In this study, numerical analyses of repowering of a thermal power plant boiler using plasma combustion systems were performed. In order to reduce the energy consumption of the power plant, fuel-oil burners were disassembled and plasma combustion systems were installed on the surfaces of the boiler. The integration procedure, design data, and boundary conditions were given in detail. Superheater, ...