Jump to Main Content
- Ikushiro, Shin-ichi, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2010 v.86 no.2 pp. 773-780
- Phanerochaete chrysosporium; clones; cytochrome P-450; hydroxylation; metabolism; polychlorinated dibenzodioxins; site-directed mutagenesis; white-rot fungi; yeasts
- ... The white-rot fungus Phanerochaete chrysosporium possesses biodegradative capabilities of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins (PCDDs). One hundred twenty yeast clones expressing individual P450s of P. chrysosporum (PcCYPs), generated in our previous efforts, were screened for transformation of dioxin, and 40 positive clones were obtained. Of these clones, six clones showed metabolism of 2-chloro-dib ...
- Ikushiro, Shin-ichi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2006 v.72 no.3 pp. 584-590
- Escherichia coli; biodegradation; bioremediation; cell culture; humans; metabolism; metabolites; mutants; polychlorinated dibenzodioxins; prokaryotic cells; rats; soil; toxicity; yeasts
- ... Among polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins (PCDDs), 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (2,3,7,8-TetraCDD) is the most toxic one. Recently, we reported that rat CYP1A1 mutant, F240A, expressed in yeast showed metabolic activity toward 2,3,7,8-TetraCDD. In this study, we successfully expressed N-terminal truncated P450s (Δ1A1 and ΔF240A) in Escherichia coli cells. Kinetic analysis using membrane fract ...