Jump to Main Content
- Imanishi, Yusuke, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of materials science 2019 v.54 no.9 pp. 7072-7077
- cations; electric potential; electrodes; silver
- ... We have successfully observed Faradaic current in cyclic voltammetry of an amorphous Ge₂Sb₃.₄Te₆.₂ film with Ag electrodes. The Faradaic current peak was attributed to a non-reversible redox process limited by diffusion of Ag cations. The Ag cations can be generated by anodic dissolution under applied bias voltage or may exist before the voltage application as “ready-made” ions. The cyclic voltamm ...
- Imanishi, Yusuke, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2018 v.53 no.17 pp. 12254-12264
- ambient temperature; annealing; crystallization; electric power; electrodes; germanium; nanocrystals; nanoparticles; nanosilver; separation; silver; tellurium
- ... We report on a novel fabrication of nanostructures of silver (Ag) germanium telluride (GeTe) at room temperature and the control of resistive switching using them. We systematically fabricated Ag seed nanoparticles of various sizes by thermal annealing and demonstrated that deposition of GeTe by RF sputtering onto the Ag seed nanoparticles spontaneously produced nanostructures including broccoli-l ...