Jump to Main Content
- Innosa, D., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of dairy science 2019 v.102 no.2 pp. 1025-1032
- Vitis vinifera; agroindustrial byproducts; antioxidant activity; bioactive compounds; cheeses; cows; dairy industry; diet; fatty acid composition; functional foods; grape pomace; grapes; linoleic acid; lipolysis; markets; milk; polyphenols; proteolysis; sensory evaluation; vaccenic acid; volatile compounds
- ... The aim of the present work was to explore the chemical-sensorial characteristics and aromatic profile of caciotta cheese obtained from Friesian cows fed a diet enriched with grape pomace obtained from red grape (Vitis vinifera L.). Dietary enrichment with grape pomace influenced the production of caciotta cheeses in interesting ways from a compositional point of view, as cheese samples were rich ...
- Innosa, D., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- South African journal of botany 2019 v.120 pp. 204-212
- Eryngium maritimum; alpha-amylase; alpha-glucosidase; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; beverages; calcium; carvacrol; catechin; diabetes; dietary carbohydrate; enzyme inhibitors; epicatechin; flowers; food additives; halophytes; ingestion; leaves; magnesium; mineral content; naringenin; naringin; potassium; roots; sodium; stems; traditional medicine
- ... This work searched for the biotechnological potential and chemical characterisation of the medicinal halophyte Eryngium maritimum L. as source of bioactive natural products with enzymatic inhibitory properties and antioxidant capacity. With that aim, herbal formulations traditionally used in folk medicine, namely tisanes (infusions and decoctions) and tinctures, were prepared from four different a ...