Jump to Main Content
- Ion, Nicoleta, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of apicultural science 2018 v.62 no.2 pp. 149-165
- Apiaceae; Asteraceae; Boraginaceae; Brassicaceae; Fabaceae; Lamiaceae; annuals; apiculture; companion crops; data collection; flowering; food availability; herbaceous plants; honey; honey bee colonies; honey bees; intensive farming; nectar; nectar secretion; perennials; surveys; Romania
- ... Intensive farming systems have led to reduced food availability for honey bees which could be related to their current decline. A global tool is needed in order to assess the melliferous potential of plant species that could be developed as crops or companion plants in such systems. This review is based upon a survey from an extensive dataset collected in Romania over the last sixty years to recor ...
- Ion, Nicoleta, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia 2016 v.10 pp. 94-103
- Helianthus annuus; autumn; corn; crops; field experimentation; grain yield; harrowing; inflorescences; latitude; longitude; nitrogen; plowing; seedbed preparation; spring; starch; tillering; triticale; water content; yield components
- ... The aim of this paper is to present the results regarding the yield and the yield components we have obtained at two triticale varieties studied under different preceding crops, different soil tillage conditions, and different nitrogen application conditions. In this respect, two triticale varieties (Tulus and Gorun 1) were studied under the following technological conditions: two preceding crop ( ...