Jump to Main Content
- Jackowska, Agnieszka, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.6 pp. 763-766
- DNA; Escherichia coli; RNA; Salmonella Typhimurium; alkynes; antibiotics; bacteria; chemical reactions; genes; oligonucleotides; protein synthesis; therapeutics; vitamin B12
- ... Specifically designed, antisense oligonucleotides are promising candidates for antibacterial drugs. They suppress the correct expression of bacterial genes by complementary binding to essential sequences of bacterial DNA or RNA. The main obstacle in fully utilizing their potential as therapeutic agents comes from the fact that bacteria do not uptake oligonucleotides from their environment. Herein, ...
- Jackowska, Agnieszka, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Organic letters 2018 v.20 no.1 pp. 296-299
- acrylates; alkenes; catalytic activity; chemical structure; halides; polymerization; vitamin B12
- ... Vitamin B₁₂, a natural Co-complex, catalyzes atom transfer radical addition (ATRA) of organic halides to olefins. The established conditions were found to be very selective, with atom transfer radical polymerization (ATRP) occurring only in the case of acrylates. ...