Jump to Main Content
- Jafarpour, F., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Theriogenology 2017 v.89 pp. 86-96
- DNA; developmental stages; enzymes; mice; oocytes; pronucleus; sheep; zygote
- ... Despite previous assumption that paternal active DNA demethylation is an evolutionary conserved phenomenon in mammals, emerging studies in other species, particularly sheep, do not support this issue. Recently, ten eleven translocation (TET) enzymes have been suggested as intermediates in genome-wide DNA demethylation through the iterative conversion of five methylcytosine (5mC) into 5-hydroxymeth ...
- Jafarpour, F., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Zygote 2015 v.23 no.5 pp. 758-770
- Cytomegalovirus; acetylation; adults; apoptosis; blastocyst; cattle; dogs; drugs; epigenetics; fibroblasts; flow cytometry; genetically modified organisms; green fluorescent protein; morula; oocytes; somatic cells; transgenesis
- ... Adult canine fibroblasts stably transfected with either cytomegalovirus (CMV) or POU5F1 promoter-driven enhanced green fluorescent protein (EGFP) were used to investigate if pre-treatment of these donor cells with two epigenetic drugs [trichostatin A (TSA), or S-adenosylhomocysteine (SAH)] can improve the efficiency of interspecies somatic cell nuclear transfer (iSCNT). Fluorescence-activated cell ...