Jump to Main Content
- Jain, Srashti, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.6 pp. 6174-6183
- ambient temperature; carbon; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; carbon nitride; energy; global warming; hydrogen; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; nanosheets; photocatalysis; solar energy; solar radiation
- ... Photocatalytic reduction of CO₂ to renewable solar fuels is considered to be a promising strategy to simultaneously solve both global warming and energy crises. However, development of a superior photocatalytic system with high product selectivity for CO₂ reduction under solar light is the prime requisite. Herein, a series of nature-inspired Z-scheme g C₃N₄/FeWO₄ composites are prepared for higher ...
- Jain, Srashti, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Carbon 2014 v.80 pp. 462-471
- anodes; benzoic acid; electrical equipment; electrochemistry; energy density; graphene; nitrogen; polymerization; porosity; potassium hydroxide; pyrolysis; surface area
- ... 3D high surface area porous carbon is seen to form via self assembly of porous graphene sheets by direct pyrolysis of an oligomer salt tailored for the realization of molecular level activation. The oligomer salt was derived from 4-amino benzoic acid as the monomer by a facile free radical polymerization process. Incorporation of the functional groups (COONa) eliminate the need for any external ac ...