Jump to Main Content
- Jaskulak, Marta, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.16 pp. 16040-16052
- Lupinus luteus; bioaccumulation; cadmium; computer software; essential genes; heavy metals; lead; leaves; metallothionein; nanoparticles; nanosilver; nickel; nitrates; peroxidase; phytoremediation; planning; polluted soils; silver; zinc
- ... Yellow-lupin (Lupinus luteus L.) was grown on soils contaminated with heavy metals during two parallel studies. In the first one, the soil was contaminated by industrial activities whereas, in the second one, the soil was artificially contaminated with a single metal including Cd, Pb, Zn, Ni (in nitrate form), and Ag (in nitrate and nanoparticles form). The study was performed to assess a plant’s ...
- Jaskulak, Marta, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2018 v.218 pp. 71-78
- Lupinus luteus; Robinia pseudoacacia; Sinapis alba; abiotic stress; additives; biomarkers; carbon dioxide; carbon sequestration; cattle; chlorophyll; enzyme activity; genes; germination; heavy metals; horse manure; peroxidase; phenolic compounds; photosynthesis; phytoremediation; planning; plant development; protein content; ribulose-bisphosphate carboxylase; roots; soil; soil amendments; toxicity; vermicomposts
- ... The aim of the study was to evaluate sensitivity and potential applications of selected biomarkers in phytoremediation under complex heavy metal contamination in Sinapis alba L., Robinia pseudoacacia L. and Lupinus luteus L as a potential tools in effective phytoremediation management. The toxicity assessment was conducted using selected measurement endpoints, both classical and advanced, i.e., ge ...