Jump to Main Content
- Jayaram, Jayanth, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Australasian journal of environmental management 2018 v.25 no.3 pp. 339-361
- certification; data collection; marketing; Australia; New Zealand
- ... This study compares the effects of substantive implementation and symbolic implementation of the ISO 14001 standard on benefits realised for firms and their satisfaction with the certification. Specifically, we examine whether top management commitment is a precursor to both modes of implementation styles. Also, we compare firms’ benefits – environmental, economic and marketing – emanating from th ...
- Jayaram, Jayanth, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.153 pp. 707-717
- case studies; consumers (people); cost effectiveness; ecosystem services; managers; model validation; models; plastics; product quality; recycling; trucks; India
- ... We develop a decision model to integrate three decisions pertaining to location, allocation, and routing of different varieties of recycled plastics. Our decision model allocates recycling collection points to the available centralized return center based on its capacity and ensures similar allocation to all facilities via optimal routing for trucks. The study addresses several pertinent questions ...