Jump to Main Content
- Jazayeri, Seyedeh Hoda, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2018 v.185 no.4 pp. 986-1003
- DNA; biopharmaceuticals; biotechnology; cell culture; cell lines; chromatin; clones; engineering; genetic vectors; industry; mammals; markets; protein synthesis; recombinant proteins
- ... The rapid growth of global biopharmaceutical market in the recent years has been a good indication of its significance in biotechnology industry. During a long period of time in recombinant protein production from 1980s, optimizations in both upstream and downstream processes were launched. In this regard, one of the most promising strategies is expression vector engineering technology based on in ...
- Jazayeri, Seyedeh Hoda, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Molecular biotechnology 2017 v.59 no.11-12 pp. 490-498
- Chinese hamsters; Western blotting; biopharmaceuticals; biotechnology; cell lines; culture media; dihydrofolate reductase; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; follicle-stimulating hormone; gene amplification; gene expression; humans; messenger RNA; protein synthesis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction
- ... Production of recombinant pharmaceutical proteins has made a great contribution to modern biotechnology. At present, quick advances in protein expression lead to the enhancement of product quantity and quality as well as reduction in timescale processing. In the current study, we assessed the expression level of recombinant human follicle-stimulating hormone (rhFSH) in adherent and suspension Chin ...