Jump to Main Content
- Jedidi, Ilyes, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of membrane science 2013 v.446 pp. 42-49
- Raman spectroscopy; additives; artificial membranes; carbonization; decolorization; electrochemistry; graphene; nitrogen; oxidation; particle size; pollutants; porosity; powders; temperature; ultrafiltration
- ... Three different graphite powders with different particles sizes were tested to synthesize tubular monochannel carbon supports for micro and ultrafiltration membranes using a new process. Carbon graphite powders and organic additives were mixed with an ethanolic solution of Resol® type phenolic resin. The extruded tubes were firstly consolidated by curing the resin at 150°C then carbonized under ni ...
- Jedidi, Ilyes, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Powder technology 2011 v.208 no.2 pp. 427-432
- aluminum oxide; ceramics; chemical oxygen demand; coal; coal fly ash; corrosion; decolorization; effluents; heat; microfiltration; permeability; porosity; textile industry; turbidity; washing; wastewater treatment
- ... New microfiltration membranes from mineral coal fly-ash material are obtained using ceramic method. Paste from mineral coal fly ash (obtained by calcinations at 800°C of non-grinded mineral coal) is extruded to elaborate a porous tubular configuration used as supports. The support heated at 1125°C, shows an average pore diameter and porosity of about 4.5μm and 51%, respectively. The properties in ...