Jump to Main Content
- Jemnitz, Katalin, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2017 v.498 pp. 298-305
- cell viability; chelates; coculture; magnetic resonance imaging; manganese; nanospheres; porosity; porous media; silica; surface area; surfactants; toxicity testing
- ... The development of tissue specific magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) contrast agents (CAs) is very desirable to achieve high contrast ratio combined with excellent anatomical details. To this end, we introduce a highly effective manganese(II) containing silica material, with the aim to shorten the longitudinal (T1) relaxation time. The microporous silica nanospheres (MSNSs) with enlarged porosity a ...
- Jemnitz, Katalin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Acta veterinaria Hungarica 2013 v.61 no.4 pp. 477-490
- Western blotting; acetylation; biotransformation; broiler chickens; centrifugation; cytochrome P-450; diet; enzymes; epigenetics; histones; liver; lysine; pharmacokinetics; slaughter; sodium butyrate; xenobiotics
- ... The aim of the study was to investigate the in vivo epigenetic influences of dietary butyrate supplementation on the acetylation state of core histones and the activity of drug-metabolising microsomal cytochrome P450 (CYP) enzymes in the liver of broiler chickens in the starter period. One-day-old Ross 308 broilers were fed a starter diet without or with sodium butyrate (1.5 g/kg feed) for ...