Jump to Main Content
- Jennings, Ed, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Weed technology 2012 v.26 no.3 pp. 554-558
- Lantana camara; aminocyclopyrachlor; fluroxypyr; frost; imazapyr; pastures; pesticide application; regrowth; shrubs; spring; triclopyr; weed control; weeds; Florida
- ... Largeleaf lantana is a perennial shrub that commonly infests pastures, roadsides, and natural areas. Many experiments have been conducted to manage this weed, but few successful herbicides have been found. Little information is available for the effectiveness of fluroxypyr, aminopyralid, or aminocyclopyrachlor on largeleaf lantana. Experiments were conducted in central Florida on dense, natural in ...
- Jennings, Ed, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Biotechnology for biofuels 2014 v.7 no.1 pp. 98
- acetic acid; bioenergy industry; biofuels; biomass; biotechnology; corn stover; energy; enzymatic hydrolysis; ethanol; feedstocks; fermentation; furfural; glucose; hydrolysates; hydroxymethylfurfural; refiners; refining; syrups; temperature; total solids; toxic substances; xylose
- ... BACKGROUND: The deconstruction of renewable biomass feedstocks into soluble sugars at low cost is a critical component of the biochemical conversion of biomass to fuels and chemicals. Providing low cost high concentration sugar syrups with low levels of chemicals and toxic inhibitors, at high process yields is essential for biochemical platform processes using pretreatment and enzymatic hydrolysis ...