Jump to Main Content
- Jessen, C.R., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of veterinary internal medicine 2014 v.28 no.2 pp. 331-337
- ascites; blood; death; diarrhea; discriminant analysis; dogs; females; gastrointestinal system; glucocorticoids; growth retardation; histopathology; males; medicine; remission; retrospective studies; terriers; urea nitrogen; vomiting
- ... BACKGROUND: A poorly understood protein‐losing enteropathy (PLE) disorder has been reported in Yorkshire Terrier dogs. OBJECTIVES: To describe clinical features, intestinal histopathology, and outcome in Yorkshire Terrier dogs with PLE, and to identify variables predictive of outcome. ANIMALS: Thirty client‐owned Yorkshire Terrier dogs with PLE. METHODS: Retrospective study. Records of dogs with a ...
- PubMed Central:
- Jessen, C.R., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Research in veterinary science 2008 v.84 no.1 pp. 140-149
- dogs; dog diseases; neoplasms; nasal cavity; radiotherapy; irradiation; dosage; dose response; excision; disease course; morbidity; mortality; risk factors; histopathology; animal age; medical treatment; disease severity
- ... A retrospective analysis of survival times in dogs with intranasal tumors was performed comparing those treated using hypofractionated or full course Co-60 radiotherapy protocols alone or with surgical adjuvant therapy and those receiving no radiation treatment. One hundred thirty-nine dogs presented to the University of Minnesota Veterinary Medical Center for treatment of histologically-confirmed ...