Jump to Main Content
- Jia, Yunjie, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2019 v.54 no.10 pp. 7460-7468
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; catalysts; iron; oxygen; powders; sol-gel processing
- ... In this work, La₁₋ₓBiₓFeO₃ powders (0 ≤ x ≤ 0.2) were prepared by sol–gel route. The orthorhombic Pbnm structure of the pure LaFeO₃ powder was confirmed by X-ray diffraction. However, there was a changing tendency from the orthorhombic Pbnm structure into the rhombohedral R3c structure with the increase in Bi-doping. The structural and symmetric change of Bi-doped LaFeO₃ samples was further verifi ...
- Jia, Yunjie, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2012 v.51 no.38 pp. 12266-12273
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorbents; cadmium; copper; engineering; heavy metals; lead; metal ions; nitrogen; organic carbon; porous media; scanning electron microscopy; sorption; surface area; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy; wastewater; zirconium
- ... A new kind of inorganic–organic hybrid zirconium phosphonate material (NTAZP) with mesoporous structure was synthesized using nitrilotris(methylene)-triphosphonic acid (ATMP) and zirconium dichloride oxide octahydrate. The sample possesses a spherical morphology, and the spheres are composed of lobular lamellae. The lobular lamellae have the structure of a worm-like mesoporous (about 2.7 nm) frame ...